We are closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and World Health Organization’s statements regarding the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) cases and following guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments.
The wellbeing of our guests and associates is of paramount importance.
Changes of Opening Hours:
Hours: Due to the Current NSW Lockdown, Until the 16th of July our office hours a closed.
If you need to make a reservation during this time. Please send us an email email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Our Cancellation Policy:
In response to changing marketplace conditions, Colonial Motel is committed to ensuring our customers experience flexibility during these challenging times.
Our Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. On a daily basis, our motel are working to ensure that they meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our motels’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from handwashing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures. Specific steps Colonial Motel is taking include:
Associate Health, Safety and Knowledge: Hotel associates – and their own health, safety and knowledge – are essential to an effective cleaning program. Here are some ways we’re supporting them:
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent handwashing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. In our daily meetings, our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, motel associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our motels use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses, including:
- Guest Rooms: Motels use cleaning and disinfecting protocols to clean rooms after guests depart and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items.
- Public Spaces: Motels have increased the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting in public spaces, with a focus on the counter at the front desk, door handles, public bathrooms and even room keys.
- Back of House: In the spaces where associates work “behind the scenes,” hotels are increasing the frequency of cleaning and focusing on high-touch areas like associate entrances, locker rooms, laundry rooms and staff offices.